Last Monday while Tom was watering in the backyard he discovered a nest of little bunnies. Apparently the mommy thought we had a great layout for her to give birth. Sooooo cute! We had so much fun watching them grow and eventually open their eyes and hop about. Unfortunately they decided to find another home by the end of the week. The height of excitement was when they hopped from the backyard to the front under the swing. Kaitlyn decided we needed to feed them lettuce (the mommy had already eaten all of our peas and carrotts from the garden). To lure them out from under the swing Kaitlyn wrote messages on a series of rocks. Four rocks said "love food go -> " with the arrow pointing to me with the bag of lettuce. I am amazed by each of my girls. They do things each day that just blow me away. I am so blessed to be their mommy!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh cute bunnies! I wish we could have kept one;)
Post a Comment