This is my first post on this blog. I have been reluctant to begin one because I don't want weirdos to read it. So if you are reading this you should consider yourself one of the chosen few. (But you still may be a weirdo)
To the right I stand with my wonderful husband and my sweet baby Sophia. We were at a party celebrating the next duty assignment we were given. Our assignment was very bitter sweet because while Tom will be doing an awesome job, we will still not be at home in Utah. And since Hill was on the list of potential assignments, we thought we had a good chance of going there. We have made peace with going to Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas and have faith that this is where the Lord wants us to be. I am now restless and eager to move as I am every time we learn where and when we are moving next. We will be here in San Angelo for the next several months until Tom graduates from his schooling. Kaitlyn and Avery are excited to move to "Bas Begas" as Avery calls it. In fact every time we put on her shoes Avery asks if we are going to "Bas Begas". It must be difficult for them to understand why we are never in the same place for very long, although it is all they have ever known. Thankfully kids are resiliant. I keep telling myself as long as they have a familiar routine and all the love we could possible shower upon them they will be allright. I love my babies more than I thought possible. I love Tom more everyday for giving me the gift of motherhood and blessing me with the ability to be at home.




4 comments:
YAY!!! You joined the blogging world and I love it!!! (And after only a few months of nagging too.) You look gorgeous in that photo and I just love you! So yesterday on the phone--I totally talked about myself the whole time, so I'll call you today cause I want to hear about YOU. I love the blog and I think you're incredible!!! love your face off girlie!
So glad you have a blog... I look forward to keeping up with you. I like your first post!
You look great, by the way!
I am glad I found your blog, but mad at you that you never commented on mine to let me know you had started this. Really I am not mad. I found this from facebook and then I noticed that I am on your sidebar so sweat! Hey, your girls are beautiful. I can tell they are happy and that you are a great mom to them. It will be fun to keep in touch this way.
Post a Comment