Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Amazing Girls




So I thought I would post some cute things my girls have come up with recently. Kaitlyn is very proud that she and her dad play Lego Star Wars together on the Xbox 360. She loves to sit next to Tom on the couch with her controller and play as the character she created, pink hair and all. We are pretty impressed with how well she is at the game and how involved she is in the storyline of each of the movies.
Anyway about a month ago we built a tent under the kitchen table and created all the "guys" from the game. In this picture there is everyone including Mace Windu and Queen Amidala. They stayed set up like this for a good ten or fifteen minutes before they were knocked down.
Avery occasionally likes to help out in the kitchen. Although she is generally very thoughtful and helpful in other areas of the house she just doesn't think about kitchen duty too often. The other day she wanted to set the table. Since I was a little too busy finishing the cooking to get the plates or cups down she took the matter into her own hands by taking care of the silverware. What a sweet, helpful, little girl.
Sophia is quite different from her sisters. Maybe it has something to do with being the third child in four years, but she is definately independant. This little lady has been crawling for well over a month and a half now and is only 8 months old. This is much earlier than both Kaitlyn and Avery who weren't interested in this form of transportation until they were 11 months old. She is very determined to reach anything that she is interested in no matter what. She is also very patient, loving, and has a very funny sense of humor.

Did I mention before that I love being a mommy to these little angels?

2 comments:

krstnlws said...

Holy cow! Crawling at 8 months... that's amazing. Your girls are so cute, and growing up so fast! You and Tom are so lucky to have three cute and amazing girls!!

Love ya.

Shari Davis said...

You're such a great mommy!!!! And you're looking to hot!!!!! :) You know I love ya! Glad you guys are doing so good. I think Ben has decided that we want to go officer side, doing intelligence. I'm scared but at least we've sort of decided that's what we want for our future. I've always known that the military is in our future. Ben may have some questions for Tom! You guys rock!!!!!