Sunday, August 10, 2008

My projects





I finished some nightgowns for Kaitlyn and Avery a few weeks ago. They turned out pretty well except for the sleeves on Kaitlyn's, I am not quite sure what happened. They love to wear them because they are soft and silky like their blankets.


I also made a diaper bag out of a pattern I borrowed from my friend Becky. This girl is amazing. She will probably be the next Martha Stewart. She makes and sells felt food that is now being displayed at the Chicago childrens museum of art.

Anyway the bag turned out to be pretty big, but I love it.

3 comments:

Shari Davis said...

Well look at you!!! You're turning into a little Martha Stewart yourself!!! Your girls, as always, are so adorable!!!!!

I am Laura said...

Wow! You're so creative. I wish I had the gumption to do things like that. I want to make a few things for the house, but just don't know how to.

Winn Family said...

are you kidding me....those sleeves are incredible! They yell--"hey" to the casual on-looker! Fancy night gowns. You're so cool tiff--maybe one day I'll be as cool as you......if i'm lucky....one day!