Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sophia












I can't believe how quickly my baby is learning new things. She is pulling up on everything and walking holding onto things. She even says Mama, mostly when she is upset. One thing that is changing is her appetite. She loves to feed herself and eat all kinds of food. Her favorite is peas and she says umm ummmm when she shoves them in her mouth.







3 comments:

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Tiff, welcome to the blog world, yeah! I am so excited that we will be able to keep in touch this way. We miss you so much here in GA. Please keep in touch.

Correa Family said...

What a pretty girl! I'm so glad that you are doing well. We miss you in Georgia!!!

Luella said...

I can't believe they're growing up so fast. Eli turns six tomorrow! You have beautiful girls!