Friday, July 25, 2008

The Dark Knight

So Tom and I were able to go on a DATE last night. My friend offered to watch the girls so we could go to the new Batman movie. It was awesome! I forgot how fun it is to go to a movie with my honey. We used to go all the time before the little ones came along. Oh well, they are worth it. Anyway I could not believe how intense the movie was from the very beginning. I told Tom I had been a fan of Christian Bale since "Newsies" came out in 9Th grade. You can not truly appreciate an actor until you have seen them dance and sing (second ex: Ewan McGregor, Moulin Rouge), am I right ladies?
If you have not seen it go right now.

5 comments:

Shari Davis said...

Ben and I are already planning on going to see that movie. He's seen it (I know! Without me!!!) and said that he could watch it again, it was that good. Your girls are so adorable, and getting so big! Where has the time gone! Oh, and Ben and I laughed so hard at your cute little Kaitlyn quotes on the side of your blog! How funny she is! And so grown-up!!!!!

Luella said...

Yes! Wasn't that movie crazy? I couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen! And yes, me and Christian Bale anytime, anywhere. =)

Becky said...

I agree. I think the broadway actors and actresses are the most talented. They have to sing, dance, and act all at one time and do it live every night! Amazing.

I'm glad you had a good time. Thanks for the cookies. They were good and went fast! : )

Winn Family said...

It was good huh? It was so hard for me to watch too. I thought they did an amazing job with the Joker...the face paint really was perfect for a crazy psycho serial...weirdo guy....anyway. I'm so glad you guys went out! The times getting close for you to be outta there huh? Anyway, I miss you girlie okay? And call me soon! love ya!

Winn Family said...

and shari was right--those quote from the kids ROCK! we laughed lots!