Friday, September 12, 2008

Moving along...

It has been a long while since I posted. But, lots of things have been going on. We have moved out of Texas and are now visiting family in Utah. There are a ton of pictures I would like to post from our move and Tom's graduation, they will have to come later. Some great news, Tom was the Top Graduate in his class. We are so proud of him!
Anyway after three days of traveling we made it to Las Vegas on Sunday. The girls were so excited to be there finally after talking about it for three months. Nellis AFB is beautiful and we are blessed to be living so close to home.

2 comments:

Winn Family said...

yay yay yay!! And CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to tell Jess about Tom's AWESOMENESS. He'll be so happy too! So great! Also....we're going to be visiting Vegas in November....and were wondering....if we could come see you? (CAUSE WE WOULD LOVE TO---no pressure though)

Winn Family said...

Dear Kaitlyn,
My school is fun. I know you want to play in my school, but I'm going to go to your house one day. I'm excited to come to your home. Are you feeling okay with your chin right now (because of the stiches and everything) I hope it's feeling okay today. Are you having fun with your grandpa and grandma? I hope your having fun. I'm really excited to see you soon.
Love Kaden