Monday, November 10, 2008

Here we are

I am alive...it has just been a little hectic getting settled this time. We finally have our house the way we want it. There was some damage in the move and a missing bookshelf, not a big deal. Kaitlyn is going to Kindergarten and loves it! She is so smart, it is so fun to watch her learn new stuff. Avery is not sure how to feel about Kaitlyn being at school for a few hours. At first she wanted to go with her and now she is eagar for Kaitlyn to be home. It's a lot of fun to watch Sophie play. She is certain she's as big as her older sisters. I think she would like to be an only child because she gets really jealous when mommy snuggles with anyone other than her.
Tom and I are as happy as ever. We love life, each other, and being the parents to these sweet little girls.

No comments: