* Apparently we don't drive anywhere when it is dark at night. The other night we did go out at night and Avery asked me if I was holding a flashlight for daddy to see while he was driving (headlights).
* Avery is in the tub and says "my bum makes bubbles".
* So Kailtyn has had a hard time going number two lately. I told her to eat more apples and drink lots of water. She made up this song, "Eat an apple a day to keep the doctor away, eat an apple a day and your poops will be okay".
* Tom and I were talking about making a reservation for lodging on the nights we were no longer in our home. Kaitlyn heard reservation and must have thought resurrection, she said "Jesus did that and someday we all will."
* Avery with a princess wand pointed at Sophie says "Magic, magic, you a peanut!"
* After putting the girls back in bed for the third time, I told them to please go right to sleep because I knew that they were tired. Kaitlyn says "Mom we are not as tired as you think we are."
* I have put most of the puzzles, games we own in a locked closet so the girls don't get into them and loose all the pieces without me knowing. When Tom and I came home from the movie the other night Kaitlyn said "Mom, while you were gone it was so awesome the games closet was open for business!"
* While I was visiting teaching a lady in our ward Kaitlyn took off her shoes and said "You should really clean your floors, they feel very dirty under my feet."
* "Mom, I promise to go to sleep right after I finish humming the theme to Lego Star Wars one more time." Kaitlyn
3 comments:
Yeah! I'm so glad you got to see them! Hi! Winns!! We miss both families in Georgia! Come back, both of you!
I'm so glad you guys got settled in and the girls are adjusting so well. I can't believe what a few months will do - the girls look so much bigger!
WE MISS YOU!!! How is rock band and the new table and your awesome tile? (I loved playing with you--when are you going to come and visit?????)
Post a Comment