I recently got a quote from church that I really like. What better way to remember it than to put it on my blog? That way I also get to share it will anyone that reads my ramblings.
No one can take your place in your family or with your friends, in your ward or extended family, in your neighborhood or company where you work. No one can have the influence you have been prepared to have on all who come within your sphere of influence. Without question, no one can fulfill your foreordained mission. No one can do what you were sent here to do. You are unique. You are needed.
~Sheri Dew
This reminded me of a Mormon-ad my mom hung on the wall when I was a teenager that had a picture of Christ and the words "You are never alone". Isn't this awesome?! What peace and comfort come from this realization.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What a great quote, thank you for sharing that!!
I just love you
Post a Comment